“You should start every negotiation by assuming a creative solution exists that allows both parties to win.”
Negotiations are not merely focused on a signed contract at the end of a sales call. For over 25 years, Yukon has worked with companies, both large and small to negotiate more time, resources, and leverage over their competition.
Customer-Focused Negotiations™ prepares individuals for greater success negotiating, including hands-on experience with:
• Identifying the different styles of negotiation and when to use each
• Discovering individual motivation behind a stated position
• Recognizing and responding to tactics during negotiations
• Determining when face-saving issues are in play and how to successfully address them
• Effective strategies for dealing with tough, positional negotiators
Upon completion of Yukon’s Customer Focused Negotiations™ workshop, participants can expect to:
• Utilize a simple yet effective planning process that greatly increases the chances of successful outcomes
• Develop negotiation strategies based on stated positions and underlying issues
• Conduct successful negotiations that produce satisfying outcomes and strengthen relationships
Through pre-work, interactive workshops, computer-based simulations, customized case studies, and post training reinforcement using our proprietary message sustainability tool, Cameo™, let Yukon transition learning into action through “real life” skills and strategies that improve performance via our unique Customer-Focused Negotiations™ workshop.
Click here to contact a Yukon representative…we’ll get right back to you.