Presentations are a primary opportunity to communicate value. Gaining the skills and techniques necessary to present persuasively are achieved through Persuasive Presentation Skills™.
Persuasive Presentation Skills™ prepares learners to:
- Discover their natural negotiation style and leverage it to produce satisfying outcomes and strengthen relationships
- Utilize a simple, yet effective, planning process to greatly increase successful outcomes
- Discover individual motivation behind a stated position and respond appropriately
- Recognize and respond to verbal and non-verbal tactics during negotiations
- Determine when face-saving issues are in play and how to successfully address them
- Implement effective strategies for dealing with tough, positional negotiators
These objectives are achieved through:
- A customized workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Pre and post work, including online modules and Yukon’s proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, Cameo™
The Persuasive Presentation Skills™ workshop is delivered in a half or full day formate with a focus on presenting, building presentations, or both.
Click here to contact a Yukon representative…we’ll get right back to you.