The process of selling has changed forever. The difference between sales professionals who thrive and those who struggle to survive is how well they harness and align the value of products and services to customers. There is a widening gap between what companies offer/sell and what customers actually value and are willing to pay for.
To close this gap and truly understand what customers’ value, Creating Value Propositions™ provides sales professionals with actionable solutions and prepare them to:
• Identify the reasons customers buy products and services
• Understand and manage customers’ perceptions of “value”
• Distinguish between value statements and value propositions
• Develop and communicate unique product values in customer’s terms
• Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of value propositions used in selling situations
Upon completion of Creating Value Propositions™, participants can expect to immediately improve their ability to develop and communicate a compelling value proposition that aligns with customers’ strategic objectives. Participants will also master the tools and tactics necessary to create unique value propositions and more effectively position the value of products into the customers’ value.
Keep your team one-step ahead of the competition and create a thriving sales force by clearly communicating and differentiating through Creating Value Propositions™.
Click here to contact a Yukon representative today to discuss how to customize this program to meet your unique specific customer and market types.