Handling Difficult Negotiators™ prepares learners to:
- Understand negotiation styles and how to target approach to each individual
- Identify and work with indirect or hidden stakeholders
- Incorporate negotiation strategies into the planning process
- Realize how rapport, trust, and credibility are key building blocks
- Integrate key executives and SMEs into a negotiation
- Develop a personal strategy to use key negotiation skills and behaviors on a daily basis
These objectives are achieved through:
- A customized workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Use of advanced computer simulations, custom case studies and innovative Negotiation WarGames™
- Pre and post work, including online modules and Yukon Training’s proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, Cameo™
Move to the next level of leadership, trust, relevance, and credibility through Handling Difficult Negotiators™
The Handling Difficult Negotiators™ workshop is delivered in a one or two day format.
Click here to contact a Yukon Training representative…we’ll get right back to you!