The Master Account Planning™ workshop prepares learners to:
- Build effective account business plans and gather information
- Create a comprehensive account SWOT analysis
- Develop SMART business objectives
- Plan to interact with an account by building Account “Access” Maps
- Develop strategies and tactics that align with account objectives
- Apply the Impact/Feasibility grid to established strategies and tactics
These objectives are achieved through:
- A customized workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Pre and post work, including online modules and Yukon Training’s proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, Cameo™
Being able to build and manage effective account business plans allows you to maximize your impact and best serve clients. Through the Master Account Planning™ workshop learners will be able to gather essential information, develop a plan, and execute on their strategies for all accounts.
The Master Account Planning™ workshop is delivered in a half day format.
Click here to contact a Yukon Training representative…we’ll get right back to you!