Reflective Listening™ prepares learners to:
- Understand the purposes and barriers of effective communication
- Read nonverbal communication and respond appropriately
- Ensure they are not only “hearing” what others are saying, but “listening”
- Reduce the gap in communication between intent and impact of message through reflective listening
- Build empathy and openness among those they are communicating with
These objectives are achieved through:
- A customized workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Pre and post work, including : online modules and Yukon Training’s proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, Cameo™.
Being able to listen and respond accordingly to verbal and nonverbal signals is key to effective communication. Techniques necessary to understand and communicate with others are achieved through Reflective Listening™.
The Reflective Listening™ workshop is delivered in a half day format.
Click here to contact a Yukon Training representative…we’ll get right back to you!