Customer Interactions in a Virtual Environment prepares learners to:
- Understand the principles of interacting with customers in a virtual environment to maximize effectiveness
- Discover why traditional meeting and presenting tactics are not all transferable to a virtual environment, and what to do instead
- Examine ways to improve your virtual engagement skills and how to create the best experience for your customers
- Build rapport, trust, and credibility in a virtual environment
- Capture the attention of your customers and have clear takeaways from each virtual interaction
- Develop a personal strategy to use key virtual skills for every meeting
These objectives are achieved through:
- A customized workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Pre and post work, including online modules and Yukon Training’s proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, Cameo
Structure and lead impactful meetings in a digital environment through Customer Interactions in a Virtual Environment.
The Customer Interactions in a Virtual Environment workshop is delivered in a half or fullday format, and can be virtual or live.