Presentations are a primary opportunity to communicate value. Gaining the skills and techniques necessary to present persuasively are achieved through Persuasive Presentation Skills™.
Persuasive Presentation Skills™ prepares learners to:
- Deliver a presentation using the 4P process
- Adjust your presentation style, delivery, and duration based on the audience
- Prepare your presentation with the right amount of information
- Develop and use eye-catching visuals that enhance any sales presentation
- All of the above skills and more are reinforced through the use of stimulating team work projects and exercises created to match and complement the course materials and provide a working model for use in the field
These objectives are achieved through:
- A customized workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Pre and post work, including online modules and Yukon Training’s proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, Cameo™
The Persuasive Presentation Skills™ workshop is delivered in a half or full day format with a focus on presenting, building presentations, or both.
Click here to contact a Yukon Training representative…we’ll get right back to you.